Saturday 14 May 2011

It's a hard life being a dog

Hello all you human folk, my name is Brae and I'm a happy collie.


                                 My mam, Lynwood Speck

                                         My dad, Scott


I started life in Doncaster on a farm with my mam and dad. At 11 weeks old I met Tamara and Graeme who had come all the way down from Barnard Castle just to meet me. They instantly fell in love with me (who wouldn't?!) and took me home that same day.
I didn't like the car journey at all and drooled all over Tamara! Once I arrived at my new home I met Millie and Brenna, who weren't that impressed with me to begin with! Soon we all got on and played together.

I was a bit naughty at first, but I think all puppies are supposed to be! I chewed the sofa a bit and my bed, then the wellies and a bit of a trainer. I don't think they minded!
I soon settled in and enjoyed having loads of new doggy friends to play with! Most days there's extra dogs in the house to play with.
I started my agility training in January and I hope to start competing in October! If my day involves running, playing, eating and sleeping then I'm happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment