Saturday 14 May 2011

A bit about me and the hounds!

This was Brae at 11 weeks and 3 days old, and it was the day we brought her home! That was June 15th 2010. Since then she's grown up into a beautiful girl who entertains me everyday!

I love training and agility and so does Brae. She loves all other dogs which is great for her when I have dogs coming to stay! Her best friends are Brenna the rescue collie cross (also her sister!), Holly the german shepherd, Charlie and Meg the chocolate labradors and Beck the springer spaniel.

Most days begin with Brae rushing into the garden to check what the rabbits are up to. This is her favorite garden obession and would stare at them all day if I let her!


This is Brae with Brenna on Hadrians Wall last month. Brenna was a rescue from Dogs Trust in June 2009. She is also an agility dog but lacks the confidence of Brae. I also have another dog called Millie who is a terrier cross who I have owned since she was an abandoned puppy in 2002.


I've always had dogs, cats, ferrets, hamsters, mice and rats and I've worked with animals for many years. Dogs have always been my favorite and I just love learning about training and behaviour.
Wouldn't live without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment